Features for next build
These are the new features scheduled for our next release.
- Improve ClientLook performance and reliability
These are on our radar and currently undergoing needs analysis.
Solicit feedback for future roadmap
- Engage with subscribers and the industry to define product scope
- Create a steering committee to monitor progress and provide feedback
History of past updates
ClientLook subscribers enjoy frequent, free upgrades that are deployed automatically throughout the year. Browse our release notes to better appreciate our evolution.
April 2, 2020 – Release 2020.1
We are excited to release our first ClientLook upgrade since the acquisition by LightBox. This upgrade includes a rewrite of our popular Mailchimp integration, new deal tracking features as well as a variety of bug fixes.
All New Mailchimp Integration
- Modernized workflow to maximize performance and scalability of our growing subscriber base.
- Automatic real-time synchronization of contact groups.
- Send email campaigns directly from Mailchimp using pre-populated ClientLook groups.
- View complete email campaign details inside ClientLook to proactively identify prospects.
- Get instant Mailchimp engagement stats like opens, clicks, etc. for each contact.
- Share a common Mailchimp account across multiple ClientLook accounts.
The following reported bugs were resolved in this build.
- Clicking on a comp in the comps list view no longer returns an error message in some cases.
- Page navigation in the Marketing module was made more reliable.
- Sending a deal invitation to a contact with no email address no longer causes an error.
- Ensured that a contact’s middle name is always included in exports.
- Fixed an issue where advanced search by creation date returned inaccurate results.
- Revising the “assigned to” user on a listing now saves reliably.
- Resolved an issue where the “Remove from group” option was inaccessible in a list.
- Fixed an issue where the company name was missing for Tenant Rep brokers on a comp.
- Added Deal % to the Related People grid on a listing.
- Implemented a solution to promote accuracy in company name searches.
- Added the creation date field to the page display for all listings.
- Ensured that the sort order of a list was preserved when using “Return to list”.
- Restored the “Units” field to the list view for Mobile Home Park properties.
- Fixed an issue where the listing ID was missing from the listing export.
- Resolved a problem where deleting an image from the gallery didn’t work in some cases.
- Adding property search results to a group works reliably now.
- Comments now appear in chronological order in the Updates tab and Scoop.
- Fixed an issue where the fast search bar was slow to respond in Firefox browser.