Features for next build
These are the new features scheduled for our next release.
- Import existing lease and sale comps
- Advanced duplicate scan and merge utility
- New 3rd party email integration partners
These are the features scheduled for production next.
- Upgrade server infrastructure to handle future growth
- Rent schedule module for lease comps
These are on our radar and currently undergoing needs analysis.
- Streamlined listing and deal management
- Commercial real estate requirement tracking
- Custom reporting module for listings
History of past updates
ClientLook subscribers enjoy frequent, free upgrades that are deployed automatically throughout the year. Browse our release notes to better appreciate our evolution.
November 23, 2018 – Winter 2018 Release
This major release introduced our sale and lease comparable system. We also streamlined existing workflows and further simplified our award winning user interface. Our iPhone and Android mobile apps were also updated to take advantage of all this new functionality.
- Track comparable sales and leases.
- Convert ClientLook listings to comps.
- Relate contacts to other contacts and multiple companies.
- Relate multiple properties to a single deal and vice versa.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Simplified the process of disconnecting a contact from a company record.
- New refined iPhone and Android mobile apps.
The following reported bugs were resolved in this build.
- Fixed an issue where some fields were missing from listing export spreadsheet.
- Fixed an issue where outside collaborator comments were sometimes not visible to user.
- Fixed an issue where editing an update with attached file(s) sometimes hid the file from view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Edit this deal” button would disappear under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where Scoop updates were off by one day when exported in Excel format.
- Fixed an issue where contact list in deals wouldn’t sort correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the “County” field was missing from the property detail page display .