Features for next build
These are the new features scheduled for our next release.
- Track proprietary sale and lease transactions
- Advanced search and query capability
- Comprehensive presentation-quality reporting
These are the features scheduled for production next.
- Our highly acclaimed mobile app for Android devices
- Sales management dashboards
- Personal activity metrics
These are on our radar and currently undergoing needs analysis.
- Personal commission tracking
- Scoreboard and sales ranking
History of past updates
ClientLook subscribers enjoy frequent, free upgrades that are deployed automatically throughout the year. Browse our release notes to better appreciate our evolution.
March 30, 2018 – “Tail End of Winter” Release
This release added enhancements to Deals and the data importer plus some bug fixes.
- You can now quickly see the category of each contact’s last update on a deal.
- The Deal module has been changed to full screen mode like the property module
- A new “View by company” option for updates has been added to Deals; see the “Options” menu
- Standard users can now be given the optional ability to edit updates created by other account users
- When importing contacts or properties, you now have the option to either self-serve your import (for 1000 records or less) or send your import file to our import team. For imports containing over 1000 records, your import will be sent to us to process for you. This will ensure the highest data quality.
- The “Description” field for deals has been expanded to 3,000 characters
The following reported bugs were resolved in this build.
- Fixed an issue where exporting only selected records after searching didn’t work
- Fixed an issue where creating a lookup of contacts related to properties would skip contacts with multiple relationship types
- Fixed an issue where the deal list wouldn’t sort correctly by “close date”