The Major Benefits of a CRM Rollout (And the Stats to Prove It)
As your company grows and adds more clients and leads, you will face challenges if you’re not relying on some type of software system to help manage your data. As most people know, there are so many benefits to implementing a CRM system for this purpose.
One advantage includes having an all-encompassing system that organizes current clients and prospects within a consolidated platform. This ensures that each team member has access to any and all pertinent information, calendar events, links to any previous emails or conversations, and more.
Another is the ability to keep your entire team on the same page. No more digging through hundreds of emails wondering if you have the most up to date information, if you’ve double booked your meeting, or if you have all of the notes from your previous call. By having all of this handy prior to a meeting, you are better equipped to engage with clients and leads.
For those on the fence about whether a CRM system and integration would be beneficial, here are some statistics to help you make your decision.
- On average, most CRM integrations offer a return of $5.60 per $1.00 spent on it. That’s a return on investment greater than 500%.
- 75% of sales managers say that implementing a CRM system actually helped to drive and increase sales.
- 75% of companies don’t currently have a system in place to help nurture sales leads. A CRM system’s job is to help with this.
- There was an increase of 15% in productivity when sales teams were using a CRM integration with its mobile app. The ability to have all of their contact’s information, notes, and communication history is very beneficial prior to a meeting or call – especially if you’re constantly on the go.
- 24% of companies saw an increase in sales productivity and a 10% increase in cash flow when their team members used a CRM.
- When a company uses a CRM system to engage a client, that client is 20-40% more likely to engage the same vendor in the future.
- The use of a CRM system creates a positive experience for the client or lead, therefore they are 70% more likely to refer business to that company through their network.
- Companies have also seen a revenue increase of 41% per individual sales representative.
- Marketing costs for companies using CRM integrations decreased by 23%.
When taking all of the above statistics into consideration, doesn’t it make sense to include CRM integration into your current marketing and business plan? Here at ClientLook, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our platform to ensure our clients are getting the most out of our system.
If you’re ready to take your marketing and business plan to the next level, consider contacting ClientLook to see what a native commercial real estate CRM can do for you. Make contact with us today.