How To Leverage Our Back Office Assistant Service
In order to get the most out of a commercial real estate CRM like ClientLook, you need to be committed to logging your daily activity. Everyone knows it’s vital to document conversations with clients, and it’s also critical that you update lease expirations, square footages and requirements. You also need to track marketing activity on your assignments so you can report back to your clients. Making time to do all this however can be challenging for a busy broker. Learn how to leverage our team of back office assistants to boost your efficiency.
Let Our Team Help You
ClientLook offers a unique back office assistant service to complement your use of our commercial real estate CRM. This team of real estate assistants, known internally as the Virtual Assistant (VA) team, is one of the many things that truly sets ClientLook apart. No other CRM has a dedicated team of back office real estate assistants standing by to help you enter data into your account. This allows you to spend more of your time closing deals and less time doing data entry.
Maximize Your Efficiency
The VA team can help you in many ways, and here are the top five ways our customers use the service:
- Snap a photo of a business card with your mobile phone and email it to the team to be added to your contact list. Jot a note on the card to have that person added to one of your groups or to schedule a prospecting call on your ClientLook calendar.
- Forward an email from a new prospect and ask the team to create a contact record using the information from the email signature block.
- Call the team’s voicemail line and summarize the results of a meeting to be typed in as an update on the client’s record.
- Forward a lead from Loopnet or your web site to the VA to be entered and have them schedule a follow-up call on your calendar.
- Send in a property flyer received from another broker and ask that it be entered in your property database.
Our customers find great new ways to leverage our back office assistants all the time. What will you come up with? If you’re not a current subscriber, schedule a demo today to see how the ClientLook back office assistant service can help you maximize your efficiency. We’re standing by and ready to help you boost your business!
Already a ClientLook subscriber? Request a free Success Audit to make sure you’re getting the most out of our features.