2018 Commercial Real Estate Conferences
Mark your calendar for some of the best commercial real estate conferences in 2018! From listening to top speakers in the industry, to attending continuing education classes, commercial real estate conferences will keep you up to date with current trends. Plus, industry events are one of the best ways to network and meet people outside of your local market. While there are literally hundreds of trade shows and conferences happening this year, here are a few that you should definitely consider attending:
- June 23-26, 2018
- San Antonio, Texas
- Your commercial real estate career is always in motion. You need to know what’s now and what’s next to stay ahead in a changing industry. The BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) International Annual Conference and Expo is your big moment to learn, connect, grow and shine. The 2018 event will be held in San Antonio, Texas, and boasts a full schedule of new educational content, the latest technology and innovative solutions, and prime networking time.
- October 7-11, 2018
- Chicago, Illinois
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Institute’s annual global conference brings top commercial real estate professionals together to trade ideas that help shape the future of the industry. Covering hot topics like crowdfunding and big data, this is the one industry event you cannot miss. Check out their website for a full list of additional trade shows dates.
- Multiple Dates: March through December
- Multiple Cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco
- CRE//Tech is proud to host the largest technology events in the commercial real estate industry. This year, CRE//Tech will have six different conferences across the United States. For more information, and to sign up for the one nearest to you, visit their website.
- October 17-19, 2018
- San Diego, California
- The CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network Convention and Marketplace brings in over 1,000 commercial real estate attendees for an opportunity to network and attend their top-notch speaking sessions.
- May 20-23, 2018
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- RECon is the world’s largest global gathering of retail real estate professionals. Join leading developers, owners, brokers and retailers to conduct a year’s worth of business under one roof, in record time.
- October 15-17, 2018
- Washington, DC
- NAIOP (National Association for Industrial and Office Parks) puts on one of the years most anticipated conferences. Attendees include brokers, developers, owners, investors, architects and engineers; making this an excellent networking opportunity!
- Spring Conference: April 11-14, 2018 in Austin, Texas
- Fall Conference: October 11-13, 2018 in Denver, Colorado
- The SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) World Conferences have long been considered the most important events of the year for SIOR designees and others involved in the sale or lease of commercial real estate. The meetings include sophisticated educational programming, for which real estate continuing education credit is granted in many states, and they provide a variety of business and social opportunities. In addition to providing timely educational programs, conferences are designed to help attendees connect, build strong relationships, and facilitate business and deal generation with other SIOR’s and industry colleagues and exhibitors, all while enhancing their knowledge of the latest trends.
- October 8-11, 2018
- Boston, Massachusetts
- The ULI (Urban Land Institute) Fall Meeting attracts more than 6,500 attendees. It is the only event that brings together leaders from every sector of the real estate development industry, all in one place. As an attendee, you will build relationships with developers, investors, architects, planners, brokers, attorneys, and government officials, and get the cutting-edge information you need to build your commercial real estate business.
With so many great commercial real estate conferences scheduled for this year, you’re bound to find one (or several!) that peak your interest. Visit the website’s above for more information and to register to attend. As you’re networking with some of the top talent in the industry, be sure to get a business card from everyone you meet. As a ClientLook CRM subscriber, our exclusive Virtual Assistant team can handle your data entry to put all of those new connections into your Contacts.