CommercialSearch lead capture
The commercial real estate industry uses CommercialSearch by Xceligent as an online property marketplace. Brokers rely on it to market their availability to the world. A rapidly growing community of prospective buyers and tenants uses it to find their next acquisition or space. With hundreds of thousands of listings, CommercialSearch is becoming a trusted hub of transaction activity.
If you are a listing broker with availability posted on CommercialSearch then you are likely to get email leads. Your ability to process and respond to incoming leads is critical to your success. Using ClientLook, your leads from CommercialSearch can automatically be entered into your account through ClientLook’s Virtual Assistant service. The VA team can even schedule follow-up calls, clean up data and eliminate duplicates as well. There’s no easier way to turn leads into deals. All you have to do is enable this feature in your CommercialSearch account.
Getting CommercialSearch leads
Leads are generated when a prospect fills out a simple online form found on your CommercialSearch listing. This generates an email to you containing the prospect’s contact details as well as any question(s) they may have asked. Here’s how it works:
A prospect has a questionIn CommercialSearch a prospect clicks the “Message” button found on your listing.
The lead is capturedThe prospect provides their contact details and asks questions about your listing.
You get an emailCommercialSearch sends you a lead via email with all the details.
Sending leads to ClientLook
Every lead can be entered into ClientLook by the Virtual Assistant team provided you have enabled this service within CommercialSearch. All you have to do is follow up. Leave all the manual data entry to ClientLook. This service is entirely free for ClientLook users and takes only seconds to enable. Here’s all you have to do:
Edit your profile
Every CommercialSearch user has a profile that contains all kinds of stuff. In addition to your basic contact details, you can provide social networks, areas of interest and enable integrations like ClientLook. To edit your profile, just do the following:
- Log into your CommercialSearch account at www.commercialsearch.com.
- Click on your photo (or the default contact graphic) found in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the “Edit profile” option from the menu that appears.
Enable ClientLook lead capture
Scroll down your profile page until you find the “Integrations” section. Look for ClientLook.
There are two simple fields to complete:
- ClientLook email address. Enter the email address associated with your ClientLook account. This ensures that the Virtual Assistant team properly routes leads to your account.
- Additional instructions. This is your opportunity to instruct the VA team to process your leads in some special way. It’s entirely optional though and not required. The VAs know how to input your leads without instructions. Custom examples include: “Add leads to my Prospect group, “Schedule a next-day follow up for all new leads” or “Relate leads to my deals”. Be creative and come up with anything that can help expedite your follow up.
Once you’ve entered all the details, then click the “Save” button in the bottom right corner. You should see a “Enabled” label appear in the ClientLook section. That’s it! The CommercialSearch leads you receive via email will automatically be routed to the ClientLook Virtual Assistant team for processing as well.